Dental veneers are thin sheets of porcelain or a composite resin that are custom fit to cover the front of your teeth. The procedure requires little to no anesthesia and can be a great way to improve your smile.
Since veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth, they can offer dramatic results by masking discolorations or chips, brightening your teeth, and fixing gaps or other cosmetic issues. If you are suffering from worn, chipped, or discolored teeth, or have a filling in your front teeth that is exposed when you smile, then veneers may be a great option for you.
Advantages of Veneers
Dental veneers provide a number of advantages:
- Appearance: Veneers provide a natural tooth appearance and the color can be adjusted to your cosmetic taste prior to permanent placement.
- Gum tissue: The porcelain in veneers is tolerated well by gum tissues.
- Stain resistance: Porcelain veneers are stain resistant and will help keep your smile looking great.
- Brighten your smile: Veneers can be place to help dark teeth appear whiter and brighter.
- Strength: Veneers are an excellent alternative to crowns because they do not require extensive shaping of the natural tooth prior to placement, leaving your teeth stronger and healthier.
- Long Lasting: Dental veneers are permanently cemented to your teeth and will give you a smile for years.
If you are looking for a way to enhance your natural teeth and improve your smile, then dental veneers may be a great choice. After a thorough examination, Dr. Bowcutt will discuss your overall oral health and your cosmetic dental goals and help you decide if veneers would work for you.
Dr. Bowcutt and his staff are proud to offer high quality dental veneers to our patients. If you are looking for a long-term solution to improve your smile, then veneers may be the perfect choice for you.
To discuss the advantages of dental veneers and how they can give you the smile you’ve dreamed of, contact the staff at Bowcutt Dental. We are here to help your smile look its very best.